Royal Caribbean: Mariner Of The Seas
I have been in more cruises than I can count but this particular cruise really caught my attention. One of the biggest problems for most people is too much to do but very little time. Well I was able to accomplish my goal of being able to do almost every activity that was offered. Not because the activities were very few but because the ship was made in a way by which one can get from place to place within a blink of an eye. With activities ranging from mini golf to ice skating, basketball to watching movie in the pool. Not to include the many shows, some world class people performed for us.
The ice under the big top was one of the shows I watched. I am not a big
fan of ice skating but after that show, there was nothing, not even the wrath
of god could stop me from ice skating. I wasn’t able to do the many difficult
stunts they pulled off but they were personally there to help us learn and maybe
one day be like them. I actually learned quite a bit in just two hours, I must
say apart from great performers they are great teachers...
The second show I saw was a mesmerising orchestra performed along with a
graceful dance telling a beautiful story of our predecessors. After which I not
only started liking orchestra but also aced my history test!!
I know many people who have been on numerous cruises and only about complained their food. The food I got to eat at this cruise is some of the best food I
have ever eaten, top notch. Not only was it tasty but freshly cooked. The chef
was kind enough to alter some of his dishes (especially for us) to suit are liking's. The
best part was no matter where we were, no matter what time of the day or night there was a
restaurant open for us to feed our famished stomachs.
Do follow me on my Instagram account: @devansh_bhartia . You can DM me your question and comments on Instagram or mail it to me on devbhartia200@gmail.com. Thank you
Comments
Post a Comment